- Design and develop new OSI PI functionality.
- Setup configuration for Opstrakker OSI PI, Asset framework, table updates, enumeration, etc
- Setup workshops with end-users.
- Train end-users in usage of OSI PI.
- Prioritize work based on site needs.
- Guide change management process in departments.
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs.
- Collaborate with the creative team to assess project needs and help with messaging.
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications.
- Develop and implement brand guidelines.
- See project through the whole creative lifecycle, from inception to deployment.
- Write procedures for OSI PI.
- Master's degree or is equivalent through experience.
- Knowledge of OSI PI or an equivalent system is highly recommended,
- Strong written and oral communication skills, both in English and Dutch.
- Can work independently and in a team and has good interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of IT/OT and is familiar with interfacing equipment and data flows.
- Knowledge of Lean principles and agile processes (Jira/Confluence knowledge is a plus).
- Sufficient ability to independently translate processes into digital forms and flows.
- Experience in GXP Production environments or GXP labs.
- A position on a consultancy basis
- A full-time position in day shift with flexible hours.
- The opportunity to make a difference in a varied position at a local level within an international and dynamic company focused on people's health and well-being.
- A stimulating work environment in which you can further develop your talents and where there is room for personal growth.
- A competitive salary and attractive working conditions.
We, at Sanofi, are there beside people in need, as a health journey partner
- +100,000 employees, representing 142 nationalities
- 90 countries where Sanofi is present, providing healthcare solutions in 170 countries
- 69 manufacturing sites in 32 countries
- 21 Research and Development sites comprising medicines, clinical research and vaccines