You work in the Learning & Development area, within Business Excellence and report to Head of Business Excellence.
You will use your expertise and skills in training and people development, to contribute to initiatives which will make every employee grow and perform their job confidently.
As the Site Training Lead, you will partner with the core business and decentralized training organization - and will lead the trainers and the administrative team.
You will be mainly responsible for:
- defining the site training solutions to ensure that colleagues perform their jobs with confidence in an ever dynamically changing environment
- the onboarding of the employees
- the consistency o the training approach across the site
- the management of the e-learning tool
You can make strong needs analysis and you excel at designing training programs that are:
- tailored to the organizational needs
You are customer oriented and to know well what the needs are, you are a strong networker and have developed stakeholders’ management skills (internal & external). As a learning designer you are also a good communicator, and you want to inspire others with your vision. You have an appetite for creation of innovative learning paths that will support the challenges of your internal stakeholders.
- Ability to identify learning needs and develop appropriate solutions
- Good stakeholder management
- Good command of Dutch
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Team player
- Experience in a similar function
- Experience in a GMP environment
- Experience with change management
- Knowledge of e-learning development
We offer you:
- Immediately a permanent contract at Sanofi
- Full-time position in day shift (flexible working hour system)
- An attractive salary package with meal vouchers (worth €8), a DKV hospitalization insurance,..
- Career opportunities in a growing organization where involvement, integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and collaboration are driving values