Manufacturing Science, Analytics and Technology (MSAT) continuously explores improvements at the interface between CMC development and commercial production. MSAT’s primary functions are to lead technology transfer, develop new products and methods & support licensure, provide commercial manufacturing technical support and development improved manufacturing processes and methods.
The analytical function in the MSAT organization is the owner of the analytical methods within the Sanofi biologics manufacturing network. We develop, implement, and validate efficient analytical platform technology for analytical life cycle management (LCM). For MSAT and global projects, we deliver innovative and cost-efficient second-generation methods, thoroughly characterize the product, and provide analytical support for process development and LCM using complex and state-of-the-art technology.
- End- to-end method responsibility, starting with method development up to method validation and transfer into a quality control organization
- Subject-Matter expert on analytical technology e.g. Chromatography (LC/UPLC/MS), binding- affinity, bioassays, spectrometric assays, molecular technology, ELISA, PAT technology, automation…
- Identification of improvements for existing methods to introduce new technology, increase method robustness and reduce release cycle time
- Investigational support for product and process, generation of scientific/technical study protocols and report
- Support analytical activities for product characterization, transfer and process improvements for existing commercial products
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in method development, validation, and investigation testing/support in an analytical function
- You have specific experience in analytics e.g. Chromatography (LC/UPLC/MS), Binding- affinity assays, bioassays, spectrometric assays, molecular technology, ELISA, PAT technology, automation…
- Experience with growing cells in bioreactors or purification processes is a plus
- You are experienced in protein characterization
- You are flexible and willing to support small scale studies, quality investigations and MSAT driven projects both in the lab and as part of a cross-function teams
- You have a problem-solving mindset
- You are a strong communicator, who can connect, go into discussion, and find compromises with people in other departments or sites
- You are familiar with statistical tools
- You are a team player
- You have a PhD or Master in Life Sciences or equivalent through relevant experience
- English, fluent in writing and speaking
We offer you:
- Full-time position in day shift (flexible working hour system, 40 hours week)
- an attractive salary package with meal vouchers (worth €8), a DKV hospitalization insurance,..
- Career opportunities in a growing organization where involvement, integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and collaboration are driving values
- Start date: ASAP