Starting from thorough scientific and technical knowledge, you contribute to the start-up of new production lines, and improvement and monitoring of existing processes at the Sanofi Geel site and in the broader Sanofi network.
- Development of second-generation processes for existing commercial products using small scale models for studies conducted in lab environment
- Technology transfer, initial process validation and process control strategy definition for introduction of new products and processes at manufacturing scale
- Identification of process improvements to increase yield or process robustness, and generation of a supportive data package leading to implementation at manufacturing scale
- Supporting and safeguarding existing production processes by data trending and monitoring, generation of scientific/technical study protocols and reports in support of significant changes, product impact assessments upon significant deviations in the production process and provided technical advice to questions of other departments.
- You have a PhD or master in Life Sciences, with relevant experience of minimum 3 or 7 years, respectively, in process development or MSAT-like functions
- Since all writing is in English and given the international context, you are fluent in writing and talking in English
- You have specific experience in protein purification on lab- and/or manufacturing scale; experience with growing mammalian cells in bioreactors is a plus
- You are flexible and willing to support both manufacturing scale operation and set up small scale lab studies
- You are a strong communicator, who is able to connect, go in discussion and find compromise with people in other departments or sites
- You have an excellent analytical and problem-solving mindset, are accurate with the necessary eye for detail
- You are familiar with various statistical and data trending techniques
- You like to work in team and consider yourself to be a good teamplayer.
Sanofi offers a full-time position with responsibility in a broadly growning organization where commitment, integrity, entrepeneurship and collaboration are driving values.
- Function in day shift (flexible working hour system), 40-hours/week
- Location: Geel
- Proposed start date: ASAP